ASSIGNMENT BLOG: BIOCUBE!!!!
the biocube becomes the cube -jacob batoon
YEAH LOL... THE BIOCUBE HAS BEGUN-ETH CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this was really fun to share and i hope ygs like itt!!! :D -jacob batalon, the honored one
SUMMARY?!!?!?!?
Mkay, so.. for this year's biocube we, of course, had the signature 6 sides... the first and very obvious side which includes our name!!! Before I get into the name side, though.. I gotta talk about the beginnings!! so in the middle of bridge, we got to work on our biocube planning sheet!! we put it into our bridge notebooks, and then when workdays came along, our group made our biocubes!!!! and now it's here in a101!!! yippee!!! anyway soo... yk i love my name guys. Anyway so on my name side it looked a little cluttered, but I think it represents me a lot. Continuing on, it included a selfie I took of myself after a trip with friends, as well as a picture of my FAVORITE son, Dylan Calloway.. :sob: i miss dylan... the next picture included in my name side is cassell.. he was being a big meanie and took a picture of him on my phone AGAIN.. that stupid idiot is plaguing my darn phone.. ghatbajbkajhtbg. not good. The next side was I think.. background. Background is simple, really all it was talking about was some stuff about you like what you did before being in leadership, some past stuff about you, stuff like that!!! One thing I mentioned when sharing was that I.. didn't come here til 2014?!?!?! SURPRISE!!! i am NOT FULLY AMERICA!!! i was born in the philippine and came here that year for reasons!!!! ask me!!.. OKAY so the next side was significance, which basically has us talk about what's important to us! for me, its my friends, family, and (partly) my grades!! especially now that im in 8th grade and olding.. things gotta be more significant to me!... next side up was... obstacle! obstacles are just like things you wanna get through in school, or rather in general! What I put was.. that I wanted to get through the school year itself (because its really long and grueling..) and getting through yearbook because I'm fairly new to it and I need to learn how to get good pictures, fast, and decently on time!! we have a deadline to meet and WE WILL MEET IT!!!... next up is PERSONALITY!!! i lowkey forgot about this side.. anyway so for this side we talk about how we think of ourselves!! i said that i think im just.. kinda goofy and (to what others think), autistic?? idk man. people just think i am. anyway so yeah! Finally.. our QUOTE!!!!! i had 3... but 2 were more important than the 3rd!! (which was a joke..) anyway so 1 was from a song called ENTER: A BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO FAKING YOUR DEATH and it was pretty cool!! some people said that it was a pretty good quote. the next one i had was from a song called No Time to Explain by Good Kid and i thought that was a pretty good quote too!!!... and yeah! anyway so when my period (period 5) shared, we went to share in both A101, shared some other sides in both the cafeteria and the courtyard stage!! we also shared in advisory too!!! very fun! yeah and btw.. during period 5 when i shared.. i sold and forgot to introduce myself... i mean i think its fine? yall know who i am anywayz, but i gotta remember to do that in other places!! and yeah, that's it!!! :D
HIGHLIGHTS/LOWLIGHTS
MKAY SOO... a highlight of the biocube were that i think it was very much... more better than what i did last year!! what i did was just uhh.. some purple, pink, and gold kind colors ykk?? and then i also did just some pretty bland pictures of me from last year but what i did this year was super cool! like the stage, the small details i did, etc etc.. i think it was so much better than what i did last year!!!!...
however, one of the lowlights i had this year was that i could've done a bit better like.. in the end it was good but tbh it was a little messy?? i mean. its good but not as good as it could've been yk??? another thing is that i could've mentioned so much more things that i would've wanted to share... sigh. oh well! it's done and i did really good!!!
LESSON LEARNED...
...is that things can be so, so much deeper than you think!! I took this lesson from my quotes, as beforehand, I had just thought of the quotes as some stupid, silly little lyrics from a song I thought was cool!! however... upon putting more thought into it, the lyrics actually said so much more than it actually did!! which is super duper cooll!!! and you can use this lesson in life too since things that you think are simple can be super deep and interesting!!
GLOS!??!!?!!!!!
Self-Directed Learner: I showed this GLO as I was able to work on my biocube on my own time, hardly procrastinating on it.
Community Contributor: I showed this GLO as I had asked others for what I should include in my biocube, and I implemented said ideas into my biocube!!!!
Complex Thinker: I showed this GLO as I was able to make my biocube fairly original, and I also put much more ideas into it than my old one.
Quality Producer: I showed this GLO as I put a lot of effort into making the biocube more original, and more significant compared to my other biocube from last year. I also made it more quality compared to last year.
Quality Producer: I showed this GLO as I put a lot of effort into making the biocube more original, and more significant compared to my other biocube from last year. I also made it more quality compared to last year.
Effective Communicator: I showed this GLO as I was able to take in the instructions given and make sure said instructions were followed, as well as communicate my thoughts on others' cubes if asked.
Effective and Ethical User of Technology: I showed this GLO as I had used technology for the required task at hand, using Canva to complete said assignment.



Comments
Post a Comment